Thursday, June 26, 2003

frame it!

well, two days ago we played tennis again, and as usual, it was total mayhem... you know, my lack of hand-eye coordination surprises me given my utter superiority in all things Super Mario Brothers-ish... i mean, seriously, i couldn't have less control of the ball if i was playing in zero gravity.

and yet i don't find this too disheartening; i think it's good for me to venture into this realm where everything doesn't come as easily as i'm used to... it ties into that keep-on-learning idea. plus i'm learning to laugh at myself more, which i think is a useful ability. i wrote in my cousin's scrapbook, "i have often thought that one of the most pleasant places in life is in the midst of shared laughter"... in light of that, i have actual fun when t points and laughs- it's merited because i play funny! fine, fine, i'll laugh WITH you AT me because i suck (but watch out when i become a speedy pro, which should be any minute now...) *grin*

anyway, yes, good times, merry times. it's nice to just be outside with the sun being all shiny...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home