Monday, February 20, 2006

gig

last week i was offered a position as spokesperson for a certain organization, which would entail going on shows such as the o'reilly factor and other news shows, and talking about politics. it would mean being in front of the camera all the time.

an amazing offer, but it isn't really my thing. so i declined. and yet the whole conversation, the offer itself, came about in such a random way. if broadcast journalism was my thing, it would have been a dream come true.

i still think about that conversation and feel amazed at the offer. i didn't tell anyone about it, at the time, except my parents, taher and my brother.

i definitely believe more in the idea of right place, right time than i ever did before.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aziz P. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Taher said...

Right place right time, me too:P

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home