Saturday, March 04, 2006

dreamweaver indeed

i took on two new projects this week- one of them is very familiar territory (writing/editing) and i am looking forward to it because it is a hefty, substantial gig that will keep me busy and be well worth the effort.

the other is the design, construction and writing of a website. start to finish, all by me. i have never constructed a site before- with the exception of my blog which i have only recently learned to tweak slightly through simple coding. but this website is a different level entirely.

i am learning a new program that will allow me to construct websites with the best of 'em- and as i learn, i can feel my mind and my potential stretching. i am completely absorbed in this new project and i can't believe how much i have learned already; i feel energized by how much more i can do.

i have never thought of myself as a technical person- rather, i am creative. yet this new project lets me create create create, write up a storm, match color palattes to my heart's content, and yet also work very technically and use a program that, until now, i thought was for a category of people with whom i had little in common (with regards to computer skill-sets, anyway.)

starting zahra ink is turning out to be one of the best things i have ever done for myself. as long as i can deliver what i have promised to deliver! yikes.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mohammed said...

Did you buy the book yet?!?!???!!!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Taher said...

You can doooo it!
Freaky picture mo, you look like a molestor

12:01 PM  
Blogger ZP said...

i know, i told him to change it! i even sent him the perfect pic :)

12:14 PM  
Blogger Mohammed said...

No, YOU look like a molestor! HA!

8:50 PM  
Blogger ZP said...

okay boys, stop fighting- or at least stop fighting on my blog!

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home