Thursday, March 30, 2006

this post is about nothing. and weather. so yeah, nothing.

it's finally beginning to feel like spring. i hope this lasts.

you know that smell of spring in the air? when the weather first starts turning, and the smell of spring is becoming noticeable? i smell that today and it makes me feel like the season has suddenly switched. bam, it's spring.

of course, taher opened the window this morning and the first smell that hit me was a weird india-like smell. oh yeah, the city. but now that's gone and i actually smell GRASS! the green kind.

i'm excited to bust out the flip flops. people outside the window are wearing shorts, which i think is a bit preliminary, but then you can't really blame them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mohammed said...

I just checked the chicago weather...70 degrees! are you kidding me?! I can't believe I'm missing out on that weather!!! :(

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home