Wednesday, April 26, 2006

l'atitude

we leave for india on friday; me, taher and my parents. i am very excited for this trip - it's been a year since i left the country, and it's been three years since i last visited india.

i will of course blog a few times from india, so please stay tuned.

i am interested to see if my "abroad-eyes" come back when we're in india; i always find that when i am in another country, i am inspired to write. i notice so much more about my surroundings and i take a much closer look at everyday things. in chicago, at home, i tend to take things for granted a lot more. while i think this is normal and probably the case for most people, it frustrates me.

when i first began this blog (see archives for first two entries), i talked about why i named it "l'atitude". i wanted to explore whether my geographical location, or latitude, affected the way i saw life- my attitude. i know now that it does, and i look forward to having a different perspective towards my outer - and inner- world in the next two weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home