Monday, August 21, 2006

birthday wishes

to all of you who called and emailed, thanks :) i felt the love and remembered why i love it when it's my birthday.

zainab, thank you for the gorgeous gift.

taher, ditto.

farida, thank you for the lovely song.

today was an especially good day in that it was moti-us-sawalat, and at masjid everyone had a reason to say mubarak to one another. and we took misaq today as well, so i feel especially cleansed as i begin a new year in my life.

i signed up for a class on adobe photoshop, so i can learn the intricacies of the program and become a better web designer. i am truly enjoying the web design stuff (although i still consider myself a writer, first and foremost), and want to focus on it a little bit more. it's creative and really, really fun.

my birthday will be over in an hour and a whole new year will begin for me. inshallah it'll be a good one!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mohammed said...

When do I get to start calling you a computer geek!? :) :)

11:52 AM  
Blogger ZP said...

never! the design end is artsy, the programming end is geeky ;) ;)

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my! I missed your birthday! Happy belated!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Aziz P. said...

just wait. you'll be programming soon enough, hehe. Want to have a rotating quote on this blog? I can show you how.. bwahahaha!

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home