Monday, June 04, 2007

13 weeks

i haven't blogged or journalled at all in the last two months, due to my low energy level. lately, though, i find myself thinking and writing a lot about my priorities and about where i want to direct my energy.


one of these priorities is my health; having taken it for granted all my life, i am beginning to think this is not the best way to go about things. i will never forget the first time taher and i saw the baby in an ultrasound; the first time we heard the heartbeat. seeing someone nestled in there, with a working heart, with organs in the midst of being created. my body has been working harder than ever before, creating this tiny human, and i know now what a toll this can take upon me. while in some ways i am simply a bystander to the awe-inspiring process of creation going on inside my body, i realize there are things i can do to make my body healthier. both during and after this pregnancy, and before my next one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home